July 1, 2020
Starting this month, leaders across Wyoming can get essential leadership development training from state and national experts every Monday from 5-6pm. This 6-week virtual series is the updated-for-2020, COVID-19-specific edition of ESPC’s biannual, nonpartisan RUN training.
As part of The Gender Lens Project, we’ve designed this year’s edit to feature 100% women experts and panelists. We specifically want women who run small businesses, lead nonprofits, or are running for office across the state to participate.
- July 6: Honing Your Campaign Message with Nell Callahan of Frontwood Strategies
- July 13: Campaigning in The New Normal with Jessica Jaubert of Three Elephant PR
- July 20: Taking Your Social Media to The Next Level with Eva Guidarini of Facebook’s Politics and Government outreach team
- July 27: Fundraising in The Age of COVID with Kristin Walker of Three Elephant PR
- August 3: Lessons Learned on the Campaign Trail with Auditor Kristi Racines, former Majority Floor Leader Rosie Berger, former Minority Floor Leader Mary Throne, and other special guests
- August 10: Campaign Finances with Kate Debow Hayes of Leap into Leadership
For more information about the series or ESPC’s other nonpartisan work in Wyoming, visit equalitystate.org or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the Cynthia Hogan Foundation for investing in the next generation of Wyoming leaders! Ongoing support from the public and donors ensures that programs are low- or no-cost. Please consider a tax-deductible gift to today.
Please Note: ESPC is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization working to help encourage civic engagement, inform voters and the general public about upcoming elections, and help citizens run for office. We do not support or align with any political party or any individual candidates. Everyone is welcome to attend our trainings and events.