Are you looking for leadership development? Do you want to hone your message, communicate more effectively, and fundraise like an expert? Or maybe you filed to run for office or are thinking about running in the general as a write-in or independent.
The Equality State Policy Center’s new, online, nonpartisan leadership training is for you! This free series (with 100% women panelists and experts) will begin July 6 and run for six weeks on Mondays from 5-6 p.m.
Sign up for one, sign up for all 6 depending on what your campaign needs. Attend all 6 and receive a candidate certification from ESPC!
- July 6: Honing Your Campaign Message with Nell Callahan of Frontwood Strategies
- July 13: Campaigning in The New Normal with Jessica Jaubert of Three Elephant PR
- July 20: Fundraising in The Age of COVID with Kristin Walker of Three Elephant PR
- July 27: Lessons Learned on the Campaign Trail with Auditor Kristi Racines, former Majority Floor Leader Rosie Berger, former Minority Floor Leader Mary Throne, and other special guests
- August 3: Taking Your Social Media to The Next Level with Eva Guidarini of Facebook’s Politics and Government outreach team
- August 10: Campaign Finances
We strongly encourage all current candidates, especially women, to attend! Bring a member of your team for maximum impact! Not yet a candidate? Thinking about a run in the future? Working on someone’s campaign? Just curious about how to run a great campaign? Want some leadership skills that will be useful throughout your professional and volunteer life?
This series is for you! Sign up today.
For more information about the series or ESPC’s other nonpartisan work in Wyoming, visit equalitystate.org or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the Cynthia Hogan Foundation for investing in the next generation of Wyoming leaders! Ongoing support from the public and donors like you ensures that we can offer programs for low- or no-cost. Please consider a tax-deductible gift to ESPC today.
Note: ESPC is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization working to help encourage civic engagement, inform voters and the general public about upcoming elections, and help citizens run for office. We do not support or align with any political party or any individual candidates. Everyone is welcome to attend our trainings and events.