The Wyoming Coalition for a Healthy Retirement believes that all workers deserve to retire with dignity. We work to preserve and protect the financial security of all retirees in the Wyoming Retirement System (WRS). Public employees in Wyoming put aside a piece of every paycheck to fund the WRS. No politician or Wall Street interest should take away the hard earned retirement security of these public servants. The Equality State Policy Center is the state coordinator for the Wyoming Coalition for a Healthy Retirement.
The Wyoming Coalition for a Healthy Retirement consists of:
- The Wyoming Education Association-Retired
- The Wyoming Education Association
- The Federated Firefighters of Wyoming
- Wyoming Public Employees Association
- Wyoming Retired Education Personnel
- Equality State Policy Center
If you would like to know more about WCHR and how to be involved, please send an email to email@example.com or visit protectpensions.org for more information.
Resources to learn more: