February 25, 2021
The Legislative Services Office supplied the following update about the “hybrid” session that starts on Monday, March 1st. Read on for details!
- All floor sessions and committee meetings will be held virtually and in person and can be viewed on the Legislature’s YouTube channel.
- Those wishing to testify virtually during a standing committee meeting can register to enter the Zoom meeting for each committee by clicking the “testify” button provided on the Legislature’s calendar page at https://www.wyoleg.gov/Calendar/20210301/Meeting.
Standing Committee Handouts
- Professional and citizen lobbyists wishing to submit written materials to a committee are asked to e-mail the completed committee handout form.
- You must email your documents to each member of the committee and also to email@example.com.
- In your e-mail, please include the committee name, meeting date, document author and document provider.
- Committee members and e-mail addresses can be found here.
Other Session Information
- The Legislature is scheduled to meet for a 5-week session, adjourning on April 2.
- The complete schedule may be viewed here.
- The interim topic request form will be available on the Legislature’s homepage beginning March 15. The deadline to submit interim topic ideas will be March 26 at 5 p.m.
Anyone can sign up to receive the daily floor calendars and meeting schedules through the Legislature’s GovDelivery e-mail subscription service here.