Equality State Policy Center Job Opening: Executive Director
Equality State Policy Center (ESPC) is seeking an executive director to lead the organization and build on its current momentum in order to further our organization’s mission in Wyoming. We are seeking a dynamic candidate who excels in relationship building and public outreach; has excellent written and verbal communication skills; a proven track record in project, budget, and organizational management; and a demonstrated ability to think strategically.
ESPC is a broad-based coalition of social justice, conservation, and labor groups working to improve the lives of all Wyoming’s people through transparent government, fair elections, and thriving communities. We advance our mission by advocating in all levels of government, increasing civic engagement both inside and outside of governmental processes and holding our elected officials accountable to the decisions they make across Wyoming.
- Leadership: Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to think strategically, work with diverse constituencies and facilitate dialogue for shared results.
- Management: Proven track record in organizational and project management, budgeting, the ability to work independently and manage staff.
- Relationship-Building & Public Engagement: Experience with building constructive relationships and coalitions; outreach to and mobilizing the public.
- Fundraising: Experience and skills in fund development, including foundation grants, grassroots, and major donors preferred.
- Programmatic Experience: Knowledge of relevant ESPC policy; lobbying and legislative process, advocacy; and community organizing preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Board experience: Experience working with a Board of Directors preferred.
TIMELINE AND DETAILS
- For the full job description, please visit www.equalitystate.org.
- This is a full-time position currently based in Laramie, Wyoming with a salary range of $65,000-$75,000 and a competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance; retirement and paid sick and vacation leave. Travel is required for the position. Location of office may be negotiable.
- To apply, please submit a succinct cover letter, résumé, and the contact information of three references no later than Friday, May 28th, 2021. The target start date will be sometime in August-September depending on successful candidate’s ability to start.
ESPC is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Download the job description here!
Submit a succinct cover letter, résumé, and the contact information of three references to email@example.com. Deadline: Friday, May 28th at 5pm.