Primary Election: August 16th, 2022
General Election: November 8th, 2022
Traditional ways to request an absentee ballot
- By Phone – Call your county clerk
- By Mail – Print and fill out the application form and mail to your county clerk
- By Email – Put “Absentee Ballot Request” in the subject line
- In Person – Request an absentee ballot in person at your county clerk’s office
- Online Request Forms – Select the applicable form below
- Click here to view contact information for your county clerk.
Where do I return my absentee ballot?
- Ballots may be returned to the county clerk in the following ways:
- In Person – Bring your completed absentee ballot in the signed envelope to your county clerk’s office.
- By Mail – Mail your completed absentee ballot in the provided envelope to your county clerk’s office. (Mail delivery within the county may take up to seven (7) days, and longer if you’re mailing your ballot from outside the county.)
Note: All Absentee ballots must be received in the county clerk’s office no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.