Primary Election: August 18th, 2020
General Election: November 3rd, 2020
In 2020, all registered voters in Wyoming will receive a mailer from the Secretary of State as part of the Vote Safely Wyoming campaign. You always have the option to vote in person–either early at your Clerk’s office or on Election Day at your polling place–but the Vote Safely Wyoming mailer offers the option of requesting an absentee ballot by mail. Just tear off and return the form.
Traditional ways to request an absentee ballot
- By Phone – Call your county clerk
- By Mail – Print and fill out the application form and mail to your county clerk
- By Email – Put “Absentee Ballot Request” in the subject line
- In Person – Request an absentee ballot in person at your county clerk’s office
- Online Request Forms – Select the applicable form below
- Click here to view contact information for your county clerk.
Where do I return my absentee ballot?
In 2020, you can use the Vote Safely Wyoming mailer to request your absentee ballot. Simply complete the form, sign the oath, and put it in the envelope supplied by the Secretary of State.
Traditional ways to return the ballot:
- Ballots may be returned to the county clerk in the following ways:
- In Person – Bring your completed absentee ballot in the signed envelope to your county clerk’s office.
- By Mail – Mail your completed absentee ballot in the provided envelope to your county clerk’s office. (Mail delivery within the county may take up to seven (7) days, and longer if you’re mailing your ballot from outside the county.)
Note: All Absentee ballots must be received in the county clerk’s office no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.