SHAPE WY is ESPC’s grassroots lobbyist training. Due to the pandemic, SHAPE WY will be held virtually this year on Mondays from 5-6 pm MST. The 8 week series starts on Monday, January 25 and ends on March 8, 2021. Want to sign up for the whole series? Register here!
- Monday, January 25: Session 1–Civics 101 & Demystifying Government with Marcia Shanor, ESPC board member and executive director for the Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association. View the recording here.
- Monday, February 1: Session 2–Public Narrative & Lobbying 101 with Tisa Djahangiri, ESPC board member and civic engagement manager for the Jackson Hole Conservation Alliance and Dr. Kristen Gunther, ESPC vice chair and program director for the Wyoming Outdoor Council. View the recording here.
- Monday, February 8: Session 3–Testifying Virtually with ESPC board member and staff attorney for the Powder River Basin Resource Council, Shannon Anderson, ESPC’s executive director, Chris Merrill and Gail Symons of 307 Civics. View the recording here.
- Monday, February 15: Session 4–Grassroots Organizing with Rebecca Berry, organizing director for Better Wyoming. Send us an email for the recording: email@example.com
- Monday, February 22: Session 5–Organizing for Power; stay tuned for more details. View the recording here.
- Monday, March 1: Session 6–Coalition Building Panel; coalition leaders from a variety of organizations will give an overview of their advocacy work and how to get involved. Stay tuned for more details. Register here.
- Monday, March 8: Session 7–Legislative Panel w/ Q&A. Stay tuned for more details! Register here.
*Note: the ZOOM information for each session is the same for all of the sessions.